Siena Necklace in Recycled Silver
Discover the Siena Necklace from Rosie Priestley Jewellery, an exquisite piece that marries the Renaissance's creative spirit with the innovation of modern craftsmanship. Inspired by the rebirth and renewal that characterised the Renaissance period, particularly in Northern Italian towns, this necklace is a symbol of new beginnings. Rosie, an independent jeweller, skilfully combines contemporary 3D printing technology with ancient sand casting techniques to create this unique piece.
- Inspiration: Draws from the Renaissance period, known for its creativity and innovation.
- Craftsmanship: Handcrafted in recycled sterling silver, reflecting a commitment to sustainable and traditional jewellery making.
- Techniques: Utilises traditional sand casting methods, alongside modern 3D printing technology, showcasing a blend of historical and contemporary craftsmanship.
- Dimensions: The pendant measures 29x22mm, complemented by a 40cm chain with an additional 5cm extension, ensuring a perfect fit.
- Material: Made entirely from sterling silver, offering durability and a timeless aesthetic.
- Weight: The piece has a total weight of 9.8g, making it substantial yet comfortable for daily wear.
The Siena Necklace in Recycled Silver by Rosie Priestley Jewellery is more than just an accessory; it's a testament to the fusion of past and present, ideal for those looking to wear a piece that symbolises their own journey of renewal and innovation.
Shipping Time: Ready to ship
Metal Purity: Solid
I hope you love your Rosie Priestley jewellery but if you’d like to return something it couldn’t be simpler. Please email me with your name, address, order number and reason for return and I’ll send you a pre-paid returns label. For me to be able to process a refund, your items must be returned in their original packaging and unworn condition within 14 days of receipt. I’m able to accept returns on earrings if they’re returned unworn.
You can see Rosie Priestley Jewellery’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Rosie Priestley Jewellery
Informed by her background in graphic design, Rosie's jewellery is hand crafted for the individually-minded, playing with strong shapes and negative space. She loves experimenting with modern techniques like 3D printing combined with the ancient art of sand casting to create unique forms and textures. All small batch or one-of-a-kind, she uses recycled sterling silver, gold vermeil and semi-precious stones.
My journey into jewellery making was inspired by my grandmother who was a huge inspiration to me. She was a strong character who always looked amazing and oozed confidence. I realised I could emulate that confidence if I looked the part. If I put my best self forward, I’m ready to face anything, and the icing on the cake is a few select pieces of jewellery. I like to think that wearing my jewellery might empower others to feel confident and positive in themselves, and ready to take on whatever challenges life throws at them.