Siena Bangle in Recycled Silver by Independent Jeweller Rosie Priestley
Discover the Siena Bangle, a handcrafted masterpiece in recycled sterling silver by Rosie Priestley Jewellery. This exquisite piece is created using traditional sand casting techniques, reflecting the meticulous skill and sustainable practices of independent jeweller Rosie Priestley.
- Material: Crafted from high-quality recycled sterling silver, promoting eco-friendly jewellery choices.
- Technique: Utilises traditional sand casting methods, showcasing the artisanal craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Size: The bangle measures 65mm across the centre, designed to fit comfortably and elegantly on the wrist.
- Weight: Weighing 17g, it offers a substantial feel without compromising on comfort.
- Sustainability: Emphasises the use of recycled materials, aligning with ethical jewellery-making practices.
- British Craftsmanship: Designed and created in the UK, hallmarked through the London Assay Office for authenticity.
The Siena Bangle in Recycled Silver stands as a testament to Rosie Priestley's commitment to creating unique, sustainable pieces that embody both elegance and environmental consciousness.
Shipping Time: Ready to ship
Metal Purity: Solid
I hope you love your Rosie Priestley jewellery but if you’d like to return something it couldn’t be simpler. Please email me with your name, address, order number and reason for return and I’ll send you a pre-paid returns label. For me to be able to process a refund, your items must be returned in their original packaging and unworn condition within 14 days of receipt. I’m able to accept returns on earrings if they’re returned unworn.
You can see Rosie Priestley Jewellery’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Rosie Priestley Jewellery
Informed by her background in graphic design, Rosie's jewellery is hand crafted for the individually-minded, playing with strong shapes and negative space. She loves experimenting with modern techniques like 3D printing combined with the ancient art of sand casting to create unique forms and textures. All small batch or one-of-a-kind, she uses recycled sterling silver, gold vermeil and semi-precious stones.
My journey into jewellery making was inspired by my grandmother who was a huge inspiration to me. She was a strong character who always looked amazing and oozed confidence. I realised I could emulate that confidence if I looked the part. If I put my best self forward, I’m ready to face anything, and the icing on the cake is a few select pieces of jewellery. I like to think that wearing my jewellery might empower others to feel confident and positive in themselves, and ready to take on whatever challenges life throws at them.