Silver Smoky Quartz Ring
Discover the enchanting Silver Smoky Quartz Ring from Rosie Priestley Jewellery, a piece imbued with charm and positivity. This ring is a proud offering from the Talisman Collection, designed by Rosie, an independent jeweller renowned for her unique creations.
- Material: Meticulously crafted in sterling silver, providing a durable and elegant setting for the gemstone.
- Gemstone: Features a chunky, faceted smoky quartz, known for its power to neutralise negativity and foster positive thoughts.
- Design: The ring boasts a band width of 3-5mm, making it a substantial yet comfortable piece suitable for daily wear.
- Specifications: The sterling silver composition ensures longevity, while the smoky quartz adds a touch of mystique.
- Weight: With a total weight of 10g, this ring feels solid and substantial on the finger.
- Craftsmanship: Each piece is thoughtfully designed and created in our UK workshops, reflecting Rosie's dedication to quality and individuality.
Embrace the allure of the Silver Smoky Quartz Ring by Rosie Priestley Jewellery, a talisman meant to bring luck and positivity to its wearer. For inquiries or to explore more of Rosie's bespoke designs, please reach out directly.
Shipping Time: Ready to ship
Metal Purity: Solid
I hope you love your Rosie Priestley jewellery but if you’d like to return something it couldn’t be simpler. Please email me with your name, address, order number and reason for return and I’ll send you a pre-paid returns label. For me to be able to process a refund, your items must be returned in their original packaging and unworn condition within 14 days of receipt. I’m able to accept returns on earrings if they’re returned unworn.
You can see Rosie Priestley Jewellery’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Rosie Priestley Jewellery
Informed by her background in graphic design, Rosie's jewellery is hand crafted for the individually-minded, playing with strong shapes and negative space. She loves experimenting with modern techniques like 3D printing combined with the ancient art of sand casting to create unique forms and textures. All small batch or one-of-a-kind, she uses recycled sterling silver, gold vermeil and semi-precious stones.
My journey into jewellery making was inspired by my grandmother who was a huge inspiration to me. She was a strong character who always looked amazing and oozed confidence. I realised I could emulate that confidence if I looked the part. If I put my best self forward, I’m ready to face anything, and the icing on the cake is a few select pieces of jewellery. I like to think that wearing my jewellery might empower others to feel confident and positive in themselves, and ready to take on whatever challenges life throws at them.