Green Onyx Square Stud Earrings
Discover the understated elegance of the Green Onyx Square Stud Earrings from Rosie Priestley Jewellery, a testament to the meticulous craftsmanship of Rosie, an independent jeweller renowned for her unique designs. These small yet impactful earrings showcase a unique square green onyx gemstone, known for its soothing properties and ability to encourage emotional and mental healing.
- Material: Each earring is expertly crafted in gold vermeil, offering durability with a luxurious finish.
- Gemstone: Features a faceted green onyx gemstone, chosen for its restful symbolism and deep green hue.
- Design: The unique square cut of the onyx adds a modern twist to the classic stud, making these earrings a versatile addition to any jewellery collection.
- Symbolism: Green onyx is believed to soothe worries and foster healing, adding a meaningful dimension to these elegant earrings.
- Craftsmanship: Designed and created with precision, reflecting Rosie's commitment to quality as an independent British jeweller.
The Green Onyx Square Stud Earrings by Rosie Priestley Jewellery are more than just an accessory; they're a piece of art that combines aesthetic appeal with meaningful symbolism, perfect for those who value both style and substance.
Shipping Time: Ready to ship
Metal Purity: Plated
I hope you love your Rosie Priestley jewellery but if you’d like to return something it couldn’t be simpler. Please email me with your name, address, order number and reason for return and I’ll send you a pre-paid returns label. For me to be able to process a refund, your items must be returned in their original packaging and unworn condition within 14 days of receipt. I’m able to accept returns on earrings if they’re returned unworn.
You can see Rosie Priestley Jewellery’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Rosie Priestley Jewellery
Informed by her background in graphic design, Rosie's jewellery is hand crafted for the individually-minded, playing with strong shapes and negative space. She loves experimenting with modern techniques like 3D printing combined with the ancient art of sand casting to create unique forms and textures. All small batch or one-of-a-kind, she uses recycled sterling silver, gold vermeil and semi-precious stones.
My journey into jewellery making was inspired by my grandmother who was a huge inspiration to me. She was a strong character who always looked amazing and oozed confidence. I realised I could emulate that confidence if I looked the part. If I put my best self forward, I’m ready to face anything, and the icing on the cake is a few select pieces of jewellery. I like to think that wearing my jewellery might empower others to feel confident and positive in themselves, and ready to take on whatever challenges life throws at them.