Silver Smoky Quartz Pendant
Discover the allure of the Silver Smoky Quartz Pendant from Rosie Priestley Jewellery, a piece that serves as a personal lucky charm. This pendant features a distinctive square smoky quartz gemstone, known for its ability to neutralise negativity and foster positive thoughts, encased in a solid sterling silver surround.
- Gemstone: Centred around a faceted smoky quartz gemstone, offering both beauty and beneficial properties.
- Craftsmanship: Expertly crafted in sterling silver, reflecting the high standards of an independent jeweller.
- Design: The pendant showcases a unique square design, providing a modern twist on classic elegance.
- Chain: Accompanied by a medium chunky chain measuring 46cm with an additional 4cm extender for adjustable length.
- Dimensions: The pendant measures 20 x 15mm, making it a statement piece that's both noticeable and comfortable to wear.
- Weight: The piece has a substantial feel with a total weight of 23g, ensuring both durability and quality.
This Silver Smoky Quartz Pendant by Rosie Priestley Jewellery is more than just an accessory; it's a piece imbued with meaning, designed to keep positivity close. Crafted with care and precision, it stands as a testament to the unique offerings of an independent British jeweller.
Shipping Time: Ready to ship
Metal Purity: Solid
I hope you love your Rosie Priestley jewellery but if you’d like to return something it couldn’t be simpler. Please email me with your name, address, order number and reason for return and I’ll send you a pre-paid returns label. For me to be able to process a refund, your items must be returned in their original packaging and unworn condition within 14 days of receipt. I’m able to accept returns on earrings if they’re returned unworn.
You can see Rosie Priestley Jewellery’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Rosie Priestley Jewellery
Informed by her background in graphic design, Rosie's jewellery is hand crafted for the individually-minded, playing with strong shapes and negative space. She loves experimenting with modern techniques like 3D printing combined with the ancient art of sand casting to create unique forms and textures. All small batch or one-of-a-kind, she uses recycled sterling silver, gold vermeil and semi-precious stones.
My journey into jewellery making was inspired by my grandmother who was a huge inspiration to me. She was a strong character who always looked amazing and oozed confidence. I realised I could emulate that confidence if I looked the part. If I put my best self forward, I’m ready to face anything, and the icing on the cake is a few select pieces of jewellery. I like to think that wearing my jewellery might empower others to feel confident and positive in themselves, and ready to take on whatever challenges life throws at them.