Green Onyx Double Drop Earrings by Independent Jeweller Rosie Priestley
Introducing the Green Onyx Double Drop Earrings from Rosie Priestley Jewellery, a captivating piece that combines elegance with a touch of personal fortune. Crafted by Rosie, an independent jeweller, these earrings feature the serene green onyx gemstone, known for its restful qualities and ability to soothe worries while promoting emotional and mental healing.
- Material: Each earring is beautifully crafted in gold vermeil, offering a luxurious finish and durability.
- Gemstone: Adorned with faceted green onyx gemstones, each symbolising restfulness and healing.
- Design: The elegant double drop design adds a sophisticated and unique touch to these earrings, making them perfect for any occasion.
- Dimensions: Measuring 48 x 8mm, these earrings are designed to make a statement while maintaining an air of elegance.
- Weight: At 3.6g per earring, they offer a comfortable wear throughout the day.
- Craftsmanship: Designed and created with meticulous attention to detail, these earrings reflect Rosie's commitment to quality and individuality.
The Green Onyx Double Drop Earrings by Rosie Priestley Jewellery are more than just an accessory; they're a personal talisman to carry with you, beautifully merging artisan craftsmanship with the soothing properties of green onyx.
Shipping Time: Ready to ship
Metal Purity: Plated
I hope you love your Rosie Priestley jewellery but if you’d like to return something it couldn’t be simpler. Please email me with your name, address, order number and reason for return and I’ll send you a pre-paid returns label. For me to be able to process a refund, your items must be returned in their original packaging and unworn condition within 14 days of receipt. I’m able to accept returns on earrings if they’re returned unworn.
You can see Rosie Priestley Jewellery’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Rosie Priestley Jewellery
Informed by her background in graphic design, Rosie's jewellery is hand crafted for the individually-minded, playing with strong shapes and negative space. She loves experimenting with modern techniques like 3D printing combined with the ancient art of sand casting to create unique forms and textures. All small batch or one-of-a-kind, she uses recycled sterling silver, gold vermeil and semi-precious stones.
My journey into jewellery making was inspired by my grandmother who was a huge inspiration to me. She was a strong character who always looked amazing and oozed confidence. I realised I could emulate that confidence if I looked the part. If I put my best self forward, I’m ready to face anything, and the icing on the cake is a few select pieces of jewellery. I like to think that wearing my jewellery might empower others to feel confident and positive in themselves, and ready to take on whatever challenges life throws at them.