Green Onyx Pendant in Gold Vermeil by Rosie Priestley Jewellery
Discover the unique charm of the Green Onyx Pendant set in Gold Vermeil from Rosie Priestley Jewellery, a standout piece that serves as your personal lucky charm. This exquisite pendant, featuring a beautifully faceted green onyx gemstone, symbolises restfulness and offers soothing properties to encourage emotional and mental healing.
- Material: Expertly crafted in high-quality gold vermeil for a luxurious finish.
- Gemstone: The pendant showcases a green onyx gemstone, known for its calming effects and ability to alleviate worries.
- Design: Finished with the Ellen&Me signature charm, adding a personal touch to this elegant piece.
- Versatility: Ideal for making a statement on its own or layering with a large Talisman pendant for added impact.
- Dimensions: The pendant measures 12x15mm, making it a perfect size for everyday wear.
- Chain: Comes with a 48cm chain, plus a 4cm extender, allowing for adjustable length to suit different styles.
- Craftsmanship: Designed and crafted by Rosie Priestley, an independent jeweller, ensuring a unique and personal piece.
The Green Onyx Pendant in Gold Vermeil by Rosie Priestley Jewellery is more than just an accessory; it's a piece that carries meaning and elegance, making it a timeless addition to your jewellery collection.
Shipping Time: Ready to ship
Metal Purity: Plated
I hope you love your Rosie Priestley jewellery but if you’d like to return something it couldn’t be simpler. Please email me with your name, address, order number and reason for return and I’ll send you a pre-paid returns label. For me to be able to process a refund, your items must be returned in their original packaging and unworn condition within 14 days of receipt. I’m able to accept returns on earrings if they’re returned unworn.
You can see Rosie Priestley Jewellery’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Rosie Priestley Jewellery
Informed by her background in graphic design, Rosie's jewellery is hand crafted for the individually-minded, playing with strong shapes and negative space. She loves experimenting with modern techniques like 3D printing combined with the ancient art of sand casting to create unique forms and textures. All small batch or one-of-a-kind, she uses recycled sterling silver, gold vermeil and semi-precious stones.
My journey into jewellery making was inspired by my grandmother who was a huge inspiration to me. She was a strong character who always looked amazing and oozed confidence. I realised I could emulate that confidence if I looked the part. If I put my best self forward, I’m ready to face anything, and the icing on the cake is a few select pieces of jewellery. I like to think that wearing my jewellery might empower others to feel confident and positive in themselves, and ready to take on whatever challenges life throws at them.