Green Onyx Talisman Ring with Cubic Zirconias
Discover the enchanting Gold Onyx Ring from Rosie Priestley Jewellery, a piece rich in symbolism and elegance, crafted by Rosie, an independent jeweller. This exquisite ring from the Talisman Collection features a striking green onyx gemstone, known for its restful qualities, and is flanked by two sparkling cubic zirconias, adding an extra touch of brilliance.
- Craftsmanship: Meticulously crafted in gold vermeil, offering a luxurious finish and durability.
- Gemstone Symbolism: The green onyx faceted gemstone at the heart of this ring is celebrated for its ability to soothe worries and foster emotional and mental healing.
- Added Sparkle: Embellished with two cubic zirconias, enhancing the ring's allure and radiance.
- Design Details: The ring features a slender 2mm band, making it both comfortable and stylish for everyday wear.
- Materials: Constructed with high-quality gold vermeil, green onyx, and cubic zirconia, weighing a total of 3.8g.
This Gold Onyx Ring with Cubic Zirconias is not just a piece of jewellery; it's a personal talisman, thoughtfully designed by Rosie Priestley to bring both beauty and balance to your life.
Shipping Time: Ready to ship
Metal Purity: Plated
I hope you love your Rosie Priestley jewellery but if you’d like to return something it couldn’t be simpler. Please email me with your name, address, order number and reason for return and I’ll send you a pre-paid returns label. For me to be able to process a refund, your items must be returned in their original packaging and unworn condition within 14 days of receipt. I’m able to accept returns on earrings if they’re returned unworn.
You can see Rosie Priestley Jewellery’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Rosie Priestley Jewellery
Informed by her background in graphic design, Rosie's jewellery is hand crafted for the individually-minded, playing with strong shapes and negative space. She loves experimenting with modern techniques like 3D printing combined with the ancient art of sand casting to create unique forms and textures. All small batch or one-of-a-kind, she uses recycled sterling silver, gold vermeil and semi-precious stones.
My journey into jewellery making was inspired by my grandmother who was a huge inspiration to me. She was a strong character who always looked amazing and oozed confidence. I realised I could emulate that confidence if I looked the part. If I put my best self forward, I’m ready to face anything, and the icing on the cake is a few select pieces of jewellery. I like to think that wearing my jewellery might empower others to feel confident and positive in themselves, and ready to take on whatever challenges life throws at them.