Verona Necklace in Recycled Silver
Discover the Verona Necklace from Rosie Priestley Jewellery, a piece that elegantly bridges the past and the present. Inspired by the Renaissance, a period renowned for its surge in creativity and innovation, this necklace embodies the spirit of rebirth and renewal that characterised Northern Italian towns during this transformative era. Rosie Priestley, an independent jeweller, skillfully combines modern 3D printing technology with age-old sand casting techniques to craft this unique piece, making it a symbol of new beginnings.
- Inspiration: Draws from the rich creativity and innovation of the Renaissance period, reflecting a blend of historical and contemporary design.
- Craftsmanship: Handcrafted in recycled sterling silver, showcasing Rosie's commitment to sustainable and ethical jewellery making.
- Techniques: Utilises traditional sand casting methods, a testament to centuries-old craftsmanship, alongside modern 3D printing technology.
- Dimensions: The pendant measures 27x16mm, paired with a 50cm chain that includes a 4cm extension for adjustable wear.
- Quality: Made from high-quality sterling silver, ensuring durability and a lasting shine.
- Weight: The piece has a substantial feel with a weight of 11.5g, highlighting the quality of materials used.
The Verona Necklace is more than just an accessory; it's a piece that carries the essence of renewal and innovation, perfect for those looking to symbolise their own new beginnings.
Shipping Time: Ready to ship
Metal Purity: Solid
I hope you love your Rosie Priestley jewellery but if you’d like to return something it couldn’t be simpler. Please email me with your name, address, order number and reason for return and I’ll send you a pre-paid returns label. For me to be able to process a refund, your items must be returned in their original packaging and unworn condition within 14 days of receipt. I’m able to accept returns on earrings if they’re returned unworn.
You can see Rosie Priestley Jewellery’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Rosie Priestley Jewellery
Informed by her background in graphic design, Rosie's jewellery is hand crafted for the individually-minded, playing with strong shapes and negative space. She loves experimenting with modern techniques like 3D printing combined with the ancient art of sand casting to create unique forms and textures. All small batch or one-of-a-kind, she uses recycled sterling silver, gold vermeil and semi-precious stones.
My journey into jewellery making was inspired by my grandmother who was a huge inspiration to me. She was a strong character who always looked amazing and oozed confidence. I realised I could emulate that confidence if I looked the part. If I put my best self forward, I’m ready to face anything, and the icing on the cake is a few select pieces of jewellery. I like to think that wearing my jewellery might empower others to feel confident and positive in themselves, and ready to take on whatever challenges life throws at them.