Dreamcatcher Necklace by Independent Jeweller Claire Macfarlane
Introducing the Dreamcatcher Necklace, a bespoke piece by Claire Macfarlane, an independent jeweller based in London. Drawing inspiration from Native American culture, this necklace serves as a protective talisman, designed to ward off nightmares and allow only good dreams to pass through its web.
- Symbolism. The Dreamcatcher Necklace embodies the traditional Native American symbol for protection and peace during sleep.
- Materials. Crafted from 18ct recycled gold for the pendant and a 9ct chain, this piece combines sustainability with luxury.
- Dimensions. Featuring a 4cm pendant on an 18" chain, the necklace offers both presence and elegance.
- Texture. Beautifully textured with intricate detailing, each necklace showcases the meticulous craftsmanship of hand-made jewellery.
- Bespoke. As a bespoke item crafted in London, each necklace is unique and made to order.
- Certification. Hallmarked at the London Assay Office, ensuring quality and authenticity.
- Delivery. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery, as each piece is crafted with care and precision.
The Dreamcatcher Necklace by Claire Macfarlane is a meaningful piece that carries the essence of protection and beauty. This necklace reflects the independent jeweller's dedication to creating unique, bespoke pieces that resonate with cultural significance and personal value.
Shipping Time: 1-2 weeks
Metal Purity: Solid
Claire Macfarlane’s Return Policy
We hope you will be delighted with your jewellery. If, however, you wish to return your item, please notify Boutee by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personalised items, items that are custom made and items sold at a discount are non-refundable and non-returnable.
You can see Claire Macfarlane’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Claire Macfarlane Jewellery
Creating jewellery with intricate arrangements of sparkling wires and textured gold, Claire makes pieces to treasure forever.
Studded with diamonds and coloured gems, the delicate motifs offer fine jewellery for free spirits.
Design, quality and craftsmanship are at the heart of each collection; everything is made by hand, with love and recycled gold, in the West London studio.
Founder / designer-maker
Claire studied jewellery and silversmithing at the Sir John Cass School of Art; it was renowned for its exceptional team of practitioners, with an un-rivalled breadth and depth of experience, teaching traditional making skills at a very high standard. This is where Claire found her passion for making and continues to create all her own work.
The workshop was exciting and buzzing, in a culturally and artistically vibrant part of the City of London. This was a great spring board to launch her own brand, industry accolades followed shortly after, and ten years on she has a firm following of happy clients.
Claire’s desire is to create precious and beautiful fine jewellery that doesn’t have the usual formality or status symbol label. It is far more relaxed and intimate.