Kintaa Jewellery's 'Twilight' Tanzanite Engagement Ring by Nazia: A Bespoke Piece from an Independent Jeweller
Introducing the 'Twilight' Tanzanite engagement ring, a bespoke creation by Nazia Faiz from Kintaa Jewellery, an independent jeweller known for crafting unique and meaningful pieces. This ring is a perfect choice for those seeking a vibrant and bold symbol of their love and commitment.
- Gemstone: The ring features a stunning 6mm round Tanzanite, exhibiting a captivating purplish-blue hue. The Tanzanite's colour variation under different lighting conditions adds a mesmerising charm, reminiscent of twilight.
- Design: A bezel setting with delicate beading encases the Tanzanite, enhanced by eight tiny alternating claws that transform the design from simple to extraordinary.
- Diamonds: Each shoulder of the ring sparkles with three pave-set bright white diamonds, adding an extra touch of elegance.
- Band: Crafted in solid 14k yellow gold, the band measures 1.2mm and complements the Tanzanite and diamonds beautifully.
- Craftsmanship: Every ring at Kintaa Jewellery is individually designed and handcrafted. The selection of each gemstone inspires the design, ensuring that every piece is as unique as the person wearing it.
- Quality Assurance: Meticulously examined and polished by hand, each ring undergoes rigorous quality checks at every production stage, guaranteeing only the highest standard pieces are delivered.
This engagement ring is not just a piece of jewellery but a testament to Nazia's dedication to creating bespoke rings that resonate with individual stories and moments.
Ideal for those in search of a distinctive engagement ring, this piece from an independent jeweller like Nazia at Kintaa Jewellery offers a blend of traditional craftsmanship and contemporary design. To discuss customisation options or specific size requests, please reach out to Kintaa Jewellery.
Shipping Time: 4-8 weeks
Metal Purity: Solid
Nazia Faiz is an independent jewellery designer based in London, with a passion for creating unique pieces that celebrate individuality and diversity. Inspired by her Sri Lankan roots, she entered the industry with the goal of doing things the right way, and her designs and brand, Kintaa Jewellery, reflect her uncompromising approach to quality and sustainability. She designs pieces that celebrate and honour people’s differences, instead of rewarding conformity.
All our rings can be returned with a few exceptions (see below). Please get in touch within 7 days of receiving your ring if you wish to do so.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns on rings that have been customised or personalised
To start a return, you can contact email@example.com
You can see Kintaa Jewellery's return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Founded in 2022, Kintaa Jewellery was born from a passion to create jewellery that celebrates individuality and diversity. We offer an alternative to the typical and mass-produced jewellery on the market by combining stunning gemstones and perfect detailing to craft beautiful and bold pieces. Each piece is made with clear purpose, passion and minimal wastage.
Raised in Sri Lanka, but living most of her adult life in London, Nazia aspired to find a way to connect the two places she loved. Inspired by her own unique gemstone ring, she developed a curiosity for fine jewellery and gemstones. With a varied professional background, she entered the industry fresh-faced and with the goal of doing things the right way, with her personal touch. Over the years, she refined her designs and brand to finally launch as the Kintaa Jewellery you see today. Every piece is exclusively designed by her, in London, with the sole purpose of making the wearer feel special, by celebrating their individuality and diversity. She is uncompromising in her approach to people, quality and sustainability and Kintaa’s values and her own, are one and the same. As a multi-ethnic woman, Nazia faced many challenges navigating both the corporate world and male-dominated jewellery industry, and she made a commitment to create something that would celebrate and honour people’s differences, instead of rewarding conformity. Her hope is that this will be it; not just with the jewellery she creates, but the Kintaa Jewellery brand and what it stands for.