Kintaa Jewellery's Bespoke Burnt Orange Garnet Engagement Ring
Delve into the world of unique jewellery with Kintaa Jewellery's bespoke engagement rings, designed by talented independent jeweller Nazia Faiz. This ring is a true embodiment of contemporary elegance and vibrant charm, perfect for those who desire an engagement ring that stands out with its bold colour and intricate detailing.
- Gemstone: A captivating 7.5 x 5.5mm Hessonite Garnet in deep burnt orange, offering a striking focal point.
- Accent Diamonds: Embellished with six 1.2mm bright white diamonds, each meticulously held by four prongs to create a clear, distinctive pattern on the band.
- Metal: The band is crafted from 1mm solid 14k yellow gold, providing a warm and luxurious base for the gemstones.
- Design: The garnet is elegantly encased in a gold basket with delicate beading, and framed by unique double prongs on its diagonal sides, highlighting its contemporary and unique appeal.
- Craftsmanship: Each ring is individually designed and handcrafted, with each gemstone carefully selected and set with traditional techniques to ensure unparalleled quality and uniqueness.
- Quality Assurance: Rigorously inspected by a dedicated Quality Assurance team at every production stage, guaranteeing that only pieces meeting high standards reach the wearer.
This ring is not just a piece of jewellery; it's a statement of individuality and passion. Ideal as a unique engagement ring or a striking statement piece, it resonates with those who appreciate bold colour and meticulous craftsmanship.
Nazia's creation for Kintaa Jewellery redefines the engagement ring experience, offering a bespoke ring that transcends traditional styles. For a unique and unforgettable symbol of love, this engagement ring is a remarkable choice. To discover more about customisation options or specific details, please reach out to Kintaa Jewellery.
Shipping Time: 4-8 weeks
Metal Purity: Solid
Nazia Faiz is an independent jewellery designer based in London, with a passion for creating unique pieces that celebrate individuality and diversity. Inspired by her Sri Lankan roots, she entered the industry with the goal of doing things the right way, and her designs and brand, Kintaa Jewellery, reflect her uncompromising approach to quality and sustainability. She designs pieces that celebrate and honour people’s differences, instead of rewarding conformity.
All our rings can be returned with a few exceptions (see below). Please get in touch within 7 days of receiving your ring if you wish to do so.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns on rings that have been customised or personalised
To start a return, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can see Kintaa Jewellery's return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Founded in 2022, Kintaa Jewellery was born from a passion to create jewellery that celebrates individuality and diversity. We offer an alternative to the typical and mass-produced jewellery on the market by combining stunning gemstones and perfect detailing to craft beautiful and bold pieces. Each piece is made with clear purpose, passion and minimal wastage.
Raised in Sri Lanka, but living most of her adult life in London, Nazia aspired to find a way to connect the two places she loved. Inspired by her own unique gemstone ring, she developed a curiosity for fine jewellery and gemstones. With a varied professional background, she entered the industry fresh-faced and with the goal of doing things the right way, with her personal touch. Over the years, she refined her designs and brand to finally launch as the Kintaa Jewellery you see today. Every piece is exclusively designed by her, in London, with the sole purpose of making the wearer feel special, by celebrating their individuality and diversity. She is uncompromising in her approach to people, quality and sustainability and Kintaa’s values and her own, are one and the same. As a multi-ethnic woman, Nazia faced many challenges navigating both the corporate world and male-dominated jewellery industry, and she made a commitment to create something that would celebrate and honour people’s differences, instead of rewarding conformity. Her hope is that this will be it; not just with the jewellery she creates, but the Kintaa Jewellery brand and what it stands for.