Day Lily Pink Sapphire Engagement Ring
Introducing the Day Lily ring, a true embodiment of elegance and beauty. This ring, perfect for those who value the grace of subtle yet captivating design, is a hallmark of exquisite craftsmanship.
- Centre Stone: A radiant 4mm round pink Sapphire takes center stage, offering both vibrancy and a gentle allure, ideal for an engagement ring.
- Accent Diamonds: Adding to its charm are two tiny, bright white diamonds, each 1-1.3mm, asymmetrically placed to create a design that's both unique and unexpected.
- Band: The ring features a slender 1.2mm band in solid 14k yellow gold, complementing the stones with its simplicity and elegance.
- Design: The ring is distinguished by delicate double prongs and a classic gold band, combining modern and traditional aesthetics.
- Versatility: Its design excellence makes the Day Lily ring versatile, shining as both a standalone piece and a stacking ring, and serving beautifully as a dainty, subtle engagement ring.
- Artisanal Quality: Each ring is individually designed and handcrafted. We meticulously select each gemstone, setting, and polishing them by hand, adhering to time-honored techniques that ensure flawless quality.
- Quality Assurance: Our dedicated Quality Assurance team rigorously inspects each piece at every stage of production. Only those that meet our stringent standards are deemed ready for our customers.
The Day Lily Pink Sapphire engagement ring is not just a piece of jewellery; it's a symbol of a commitment to perfection and a love for understated, refined beauty. It's an ideal choice for those who seek a ring that resonates with the art of traditional craftsmanship and the elegance of bespoke design.
For those drawn to the subtle elegance and exceptional quality, the Day Lily ring offers a unique blend of classic beauty and modern craftsmanship. Contact Nazia at Kintaa to learn more about this exquisite engagement ring or to explore customisation options.
Shipping Time: 4-8 weeks
Metal Purity: Solid
Nazia Faiz is an independent jewellery designer based in London, with a passion for creating unique pieces that celebrate individuality and diversity. Inspired by her Sri Lankan roots, she entered the industry with the goal of doing things the right way, and her designs and brand, Kintaa Jewellery, reflect her uncompromising approach to quality and sustainability. She designs pieces that celebrate and honour people’s differences, instead of rewarding conformity.
All our rings can be returned with a few exceptions (see below). Please get in touch within 7 days of receiving your ring if you wish to do so.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns on rings that have been customised or personalised
To start a return, you can contact email@example.com
You can see Kintaa Jewellery's return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Founded in 2022, Kintaa Jewellery was born from a passion to create jewellery that celebrates individuality and diversity. We offer an alternative to the typical and mass-produced jewellery on the market by combining stunning gemstones and perfect detailing to craft beautiful and bold pieces. Each piece is made with clear purpose, passion and minimal wastage.
Raised in Sri Lanka, but living most of her adult life in London, Nazia aspired to find a way to connect the two places she loved. Inspired by her own unique gemstone ring, she developed a curiosity for fine jewellery and gemstones. With a varied professional background, she entered the industry fresh-faced and with the goal of doing things the right way, with her personal touch. Over the years, she refined her designs and brand to finally launch as the Kintaa Jewellery you see today. Every piece is exclusively designed by her, in London, with the sole purpose of making the wearer feel special, by celebrating their individuality and diversity. She is uncompromising in her approach to people, quality and sustainability and Kintaa’s values and her own, are one and the same. As a multi-ethnic woman, Nazia faced many challenges navigating both the corporate world and male-dominated jewellery industry, and she made a commitment to create something that would celebrate and honour people’s differences, instead of rewarding conformity. Her hope is that this will be it; not just with the jewellery she creates, but the Kintaa Jewellery brand and what it stands for.