Poize Lock Pearl Necklace by Independent Jeweller Trang Do of Kimjoux
Embrace the elegance of the Roaring Twenties with the Poize Lock Pearl Necklace, a contemporary piece inspired by Art Deco architecture. This necklace, designed by Trang Do, an independent jeweller at Kimjoux, merges historical charm with modern grace.
- Inspiration. Drawing from the Art Deco era, the necklace features elegant arched shapes, embodying empowerment and poise.
- Mechanism. An innovative, moving arch locking mechanism ensures balance and security, reflecting the grace that inspired the design.
- Material. Meticulously crafted from solid gold, it's designed to move seamlessly with you, embodying both durability and elegance.
- Customisation. Express your unique style with options for precious and semi-precious beads, tailoring the necklace to your taste.
- Versatility. The Poize Lock Pearl Necklace is adjustable, approximately 16 inches, extending to 17 inches, catering to different preferences.
- Authenticity. All beads used are natural and untreated, ensuring the necklace's quality and authenticity.
- Poize Lock. Features a Solid Gold and Tourmaline Cabochon lock, adding a touch of sophistication to the design.
The Poize Lock Pearl Necklace invites you to express your fun and colourful side, while still maintaining a sense of sophistication and timeless elegance. Perfect for those who are poised for adventure and appreciate the individuality of handcrafted jewellery, the Poize Lock Pearl Necklace is a testament to the skill and creativity inherent in independent jewellery design.
Luxury jewellery makes you feel and look amazing, and should also be a force for good. We care deeply about where our products come from and how our jewellery is made. It’s a journey, and we are committed to ensure our materials are responsibly sourced, and our products are made in a sustainable way. We’re always working towards improvement too, ensuring that the production of our pieces is kind to the environment, while maintaining high standards to deliver you the ultimate in luxury.
All of our gemstones and diamonds are sourced from reputable suppliers. We contribute to an ethical way of sourcing fine material and improving the local communities where our gemstones are from, and where our products are made. How? Through fair wages, good working conditions, fair treatment and transparency. This is the foundation to help improve people’s life – a better community and a better, fairer world.
Shipping Time: 4-8 weeks
Metal Purity: Solid
Kimjoux’s Return Policy
We are all about personalisation, and we want you to enjoy creating your ideal collection. All personalised items can be Returned or Exchanged.
Your jewellery is carefully made by our experts and we quality check everything before we deliver it to you. Please check your jewellery after receiving it and notify Boutee immediately if you notice any quality issues.
You can see Kimjoux’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Kimjoux is inspired by a fresh perspective on what luxury means today, created to suit those building their own legacies – and jewellery collection – in a way that reflects their own styles, personalities and adventures.
Founded by Trang Do, a true Londoner. True in the sense that she has come to this global capital - from Vietnam - and has built a jewellery brand from the ground up that draws on her belief in the power of collaboration and empowerment.
She is fascinated by people, their lifestyle, what they do and what drives them. Having spent a decade working at some of the most distinguished luxury jewellery brands in the world, including Cartier and Graff, she founded Kimjoux as the new destination for personal, modern heirloom.
Trang’s obsession with jewellery was born of missing heirlooms in her own family. Growing up in Vietnam, she was often entertained with tales of her great-grandparents. They had been antiques dealers, surrounding themselves with fascinating artefacts, but none survived. All that was passed down to Trang were some faded photographs.
Trang founded Kimjoux after a year into motherhood, as she want to create fine, meaningful heirloom that is also fun and practical. Trang spent a decade working at some of the world's most famous jewellery houses, and studied at GIA.