Kintaa Jewellery's Unique Tourmaline Engagement Ring
Embrace the distinctive elegance of Kintaa Jewellery's engagement ring, meticulously designed by Nazia Faiz, an independent designer. This ring, featuring a captivating orange-brown tourmaline, is perfect for those who desire a ring that makes a statement of individuality and style.
- Gemstone: A striking 8 x 6mm oval tourmaline, showcasing warm, earthy tones.
- Design: The tourmaline is set in a high-profile setting, secured by four triple prongs of varying sizes for added drama and uniqueness.
- Band: Crafted in 1.2mm solid round 14k yellow gold, adorned with six 1mm white diamonds, each held by two prongs, adding balance and sparkle.
- Versatility: Ideal as an engagement ring, a statement piece, or an everyday accessory, catering to various style preferences.
- Customisation: Available in white and rose gold, offering personalisation to match individual tastes.
- Craftsmanship: Each ring is individually designed and handcrafted, with every gemstone carefully selected and set with precision.
- Quality Assurance: Rigorous checks at every production stage ensure that each piece meets the highest standards before reaching you.
This engagement ring is not just an ornament but a testament to Nazia's dedication to quality and unique design. It reflects Kintaa Jewellery's commitment to creating pieces that are both beautiful and meaningful, blending traditional craftsmanship with contemporary aesthetics.
Ideal for those in search of a bespoke engagement ring that stands out, this creation by an independent jeweller offers a harmonious blend of uniqueness, elegance, and meticulous craftsmanship. To explore customisation options or specific requirements, feel free to contact Kintaa Jewellery through their Boutee storefront.
Shipping Time: 4-8 weeks
Metal Purity: Solid
Nazia Faiz is an independent jewellery designer based in London, with a passion for creating unique pieces that celebrate individuality and diversity. Inspired by her Sri Lankan roots, she entered the industry with the goal of doing things the right way, and her designs and brand, Kintaa Jewellery, reflect her uncompromising approach to quality and sustainability. She designs pieces that celebrate and honour people’s differences, instead of rewarding conformity.
All our rings can be returned with a few exceptions (see below). Please get in touch within 7 days of receiving your ring if you wish to do so.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns on rings that have been customised or personalised
To start a return, you can contact email@example.com
You can see Kintaa Jewellery's return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Founded in 2022, Kintaa Jewellery was born from a passion to create jewellery that celebrates individuality and diversity. We offer an alternative to the typical and mass-produced jewellery on the market by combining stunning gemstones and perfect detailing to craft beautiful and bold pieces. Each piece is made with clear purpose, passion and minimal wastage.
Raised in Sri Lanka, but living most of her adult life in London, Nazia aspired to find a way to connect the two places she loved. Inspired by her own unique gemstone ring, she developed a curiosity for fine jewellery and gemstones. With a varied professional background, she entered the industry fresh-faced and with the goal of doing things the right way, with her personal touch. Over the years, she refined her designs and brand to finally launch as the Kintaa Jewellery you see today. Every piece is exclusively designed by her, in London, with the sole purpose of making the wearer feel special, by celebrating their individuality and diversity. She is uncompromising in her approach to people, quality and sustainability and Kintaa’s values and her own, are one and the same. As a multi-ethnic woman, Nazia faced many challenges navigating both the corporate world and male-dominated jewellery industry, and she made a commitment to create something that would celebrate and honour people’s differences, instead of rewarding conformity. Her hope is that this will be it; not just with the jewellery she creates, but the Kintaa Jewellery brand and what it stands for.