Verona Drop Earrings in Recycled Silver by Independent Jeweller Rosie Priestley
Introducing the Verona Drop Earrings from Rosie Priestley Jewellery, a collection inspired by the Renaissance, an era renowned for its creativity and innovation. These earrings represent a harmonious blend of past and present, combining modern 3D printing technology with the ancient art of sand casting, a technique that has been cherished for thousands of years.
- Inspiration: Drawing from the Renaissance period, symbolising rebirth and renewal, perfect for marking new beginnings in your life.
- Craftsmanship: Handcrafted in recycled sterling silver, reflecting Rosie's commitment to sustainability and traditional artistry.
- Techniques: Created using traditional sand casting methods, alongside modern 3D printing technology, showcasing a fusion of historical and contemporary jewellery-making techniques.
- Dimensions: Each earring measures 18x9mm, with a 40mm earwire, offering an elegant and noticeable presence.
- Metal: Made from high-quality sterling silver, ensuring durability and a timeless aesthetic.
- Weight: Each earring weighs 2.4g, providing a comfortable wearing experience without compromising on style.
The Verona Drop Earrings by Rosie Priestley Jewellery are a testament to Rosie's expertise as an independent jeweller, blending traditional craftsmanship with innovative design to create pieces that are both unique and meaningful.
Shipping Time: Ready to ship
Metal Purity: Solid
I hope you love your Rosie Priestley jewellery but if you’d like to return something it couldn’t be simpler. Please email me with your name, address, order number and reason for return and I’ll send you a pre-paid returns label. For me to be able to process a refund, your items must be returned in their original packaging and unworn condition within 14 days of receipt. I’m able to accept returns on earrings if they’re returned unworn.
You can see Rosie Priestley Jewellery’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Rosie Priestley Jewellery
Informed by her background in graphic design, Rosie's jewellery is hand crafted for the individually-minded, playing with strong shapes and negative space. She loves experimenting with modern techniques like 3D printing combined with the ancient art of sand casting to create unique forms and textures. All small batch or one-of-a-kind, she uses recycled sterling silver, gold vermeil and semi-precious stones.
My journey into jewellery making was inspired by my grandmother who was a huge inspiration to me. She was a strong character who always looked amazing and oozed confidence. I realised I could emulate that confidence if I looked the part. If I put my best self forward, I’m ready to face anything, and the icing on the cake is a few select pieces of jewellery. I like to think that wearing my jewellery might empower others to feel confident and positive in themselves, and ready to take on whatever challenges life throws at them.