GRACE Marquise Gemstone Ring
Well, she's just simply graceful! Can be worn with the HALO and ALWAYS rings.
- Design. The ring features a knife-edge band in 9ct FairTrade gold, highlighting Untold Jewellery's commitment to sustainability.
- Gemstone. At the centre is a 6 x 3mm coloured marquise gemstone, bezel-set for a sleek and modern look. Options include blue sapphire, green tourmaline, and pink tourmaline.
- Versatility. Designed to be worn alone or paired with the HALO and ALWAYS rings for a cohesive and stylish set.
- Metal Options. Available in yellow gold, rose gold, and white gold, catering to individual preferences.
- Bespoke. Made to order within 4 weeks, this ring embodies the brand's ethos of beauty in sustainability and ethical practices.
- Customisation. Liz Stovell welcomes commissions, offering the opportunity to customise this design with your choice of stone and metal.
All options are made to order in 4 weeks. The brand ethos actively supports beauty in sustainability by using ethical materials where possible. As responsible gold and gemstones are often small scale artisan mined, large scale production isn't feasible. Therefore to minimise any material wastage all designs are made to order.
Shipping Time: 2-4 weeks
Metal Purity: Solid
Liz Stovell is the founder of Untold, a small independent jewellery brand. Having trained in Hatton Garden, all of her designs are hand-finished in her South London studio. Liz's passion for minimal design and sustainability is evident in the quality of her work. Her brand, Untold, reflects her love for the stories that jewellery tells, and her desire to share those untold stories through her unique pieces.
Untold Jewellery’s Return Policy
You may return most new, unworn Untold Jewellery items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. The only exception to this is earrings for pierced ears, which cannot be returned unless faulty.
You can see Untold Jewellery’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
The Untold brand celebrates everyday elegance with a legacy. The Untold woman invests in timeless, minimal pieces that represent their independence and self expression, whilst also forging a path of conscious consumerism. She knows what she wants to say with her jewellery choices, both from a design perspective and the impact on the world around her.
Untold is a small one-women independent jewellery brand set up in 2017 by Liz Stovell. The name represents her love of the stories that jewellery has inevitably told throughout time, and her passion in helping tell those stories yet untold.
Liz trained at The British Academy of Jewellery in London's famous jewellery quarter, Hatton Garden.