Dreamcatcher Sapphire Tassel Hoop Earrings by Independent Jeweller Claire Macfarlane
Introducing the Dreamcatcher Sapphire Tassel Hoop Earrings, an exquisite creation by Claire Macfarlane, a London-based independent jeweller. These bespoke earrings draw inspiration from the Native American dreamcatcher, designed to allow only the most positive dreams to pass through.
- Inspiration. The design is a modern take on the dreamcatcher, symbolising protection and positivity.
- Dimensions. Each earring measures 1.7 x 4 cm, providing an elegant and noticeable presence.
- Materials. Crafted from 18ct recycled gold and adorned with sapphires, combining luxury with sustainability.
- Bespoke. Tailor-made upon order, ensuring a personal touch and exclusivity.
- Craftsmanship. Meticulously handcrafted in London, with each piece hallmarked at the London Assay Office for authenticity.
- Delivery. As these are custom-made, please allow a 4-6 week delivery window.
The Dreamcatcher Sapphire Tassel Hoop Earrings by Claire Macfarlane are a testament to the meticulous craftsmanship and unique vision of an independent jeweller. The intricate detailing and use of recycled materials reflect a commitment to both quality and environmental responsibility.
Shipping Time: 4-8 weeks
Metal Purity: Solid
Claire Macfarlane’s Return Policy
We hope you will be delighted with your jewellery. If, however, you wish to return your item, please notify Boutee by email at email@example.com.
Personalised items, items that are custom made and items sold at a discount are non-refundable and non-returnable.
You can see Claire Macfarlane’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Claire Macfarlane Jewellery
Creating jewellery with intricate arrangements of sparkling wires and textured gold, Claire makes pieces to treasure forever.
Studded with diamonds and coloured gems, the delicate motifs offer fine jewellery for free spirits.
Design, quality and craftsmanship are at the heart of each collection; everything is made by hand, with love and recycled gold, in the West London studio.
Founder / designer-maker
Claire studied jewellery and silversmithing at the Sir John Cass School of Art; it was renowned for its exceptional team of practitioners, with an un-rivalled breadth and depth of experience, teaching traditional making skills at a very high standard. This is where Claire found her passion for making and continues to create all her own work.
The workshop was exciting and buzzing, in a culturally and artistically vibrant part of the City of London. This was a great spring board to launch her own brand, industry accolades followed shortly after, and ten years on she has a firm following of happy clients.
Claire’s desire is to create precious and beautiful fine jewellery that doesn’t have the usual formality or status symbol label. It is far more relaxed and intimate.