STAY Marquise 9ct Gold & Diamond Stud Earrings by Independent Jeweller Liz Stovell of Untold Jewellery
Introducing the STAY Marquise 9ct Gold & Diamond Stud Earrings, a minimalist yet elegant design by Liz Stovell, the creative force behind Untold Jewellery. These stud earrings, a modern wardrobe staple, are sold individually to allow for a personalized, curated ear look.
- Versatility. These diamond studs can be effortlessly dressed up with the STAY diamond earring jackets for a more elaborate look.
- Material. Crafted from 9ct FairTrade gold, featuring a 2mm VS1 clarity Canadian Diamond, epitomizing ethical luxury.
- Design. With dimensions of 7 x 3mm and a butterfly back for secure wear, these earrings combine functionality with style.
- Metal Options. Available in Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, and White Gold to suit your preference.
- Availability. 2 x Yellow Gold earrings are in stock for next-day delivery, with other options made to order within 4 weeks.
- Sustainability. Untold Jewellery champions sustainability, using ethically sourced materials to minimize environmental impact, making each piece made to order.
- Bespoke. Liz Stovell welcomes commissions, offering customization with your choice of stone and metal.
All options are made to order in 4 weeks. The brand ethos actively supports beauty in sustainability by using ethical materials where possible. As responsible gold and gemstones are often small scale artisan mined, large scale production isn't feasible. Therefore to minimise any material wastage all designs are made to order.
Metal Purity: Solid
Liz Stovell is the founder of Untold, a small independent jewellery brand. Having trained in Hatton Garden, all of her designs are hand-finished in her South London studio. Liz's passion for minimal design and sustainability is evident in the quality of her work. Her brand, Untold, reflects her love for the stories that jewellery tells, and her desire to share those untold stories through her unique pieces.
Untold Jewellery’s Return Policy
You may return most new, unworn Untold Jewellery items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. The only exception to this is earrings for pierced ears, which cannot be returned unless faulty.
You can see Untold Jewellery’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
The Untold brand celebrates everyday elegance with a legacy. The Untold woman invests in timeless, minimal pieces that represent their independence and self expression, whilst also forging a path of conscious consumerism. She knows what she wants to say with her jewellery choices, both from a design perspective and the impact on the world around her.
Untold is a small one-women independent jewellery brand set up in 2017 by Liz Stovell. The name represents her love of the stories that jewellery has inevitably told throughout time, and her passion in helping tell those stories yet untold.
Liz trained at The British Academy of Jewellery in London's famous jewellery quarter, Hatton Garden.