Moyo Gemstone Collaboration Ring by Independent Jeweller Liz Stovell of Untold Jewellery
This one of a kind ring is the first in my collaboration with Moyo gemstones.
Moyo Gems is a responsible miner-to-market gemstone collaboration born in East Africa. They are working with the women artisanal gem miners in Tanzania and Kenya to track rubies, sapphires, tourmaline, garnets, citrines, and amethysts, from miner to market. They work to empower women miners to work safely, mine better, improve financial security, and create stable, equitable markets for fair trade.
Moyo means 'heart' in Kiswahili (the dominant language in Tanzania and Kenya) and in a few other languages around the African continent. That's why we call Moyo Gems 'gems from the heart'.
~ Ring Description ~
Two rings in one! These contemporary rings can be worn apart, or fitted together as a set. The open ring is size adjustable by one size up or down, so can be worn on a different finger to complement the outer ring.
- Collaboration. Moyo Gems, meaning 'heart' in Kiswahili, represents a partnership that empowers women miners in Tanzania and Kenya, promoting fair trade and ethical practices.
- Versatility. The ring features a two-in-one design, allowing the pieces to be worn separately or together for a versatile look.
- Adjustability. The open ring is adjustable, offering flexibility to wear on different fingers and complement the outer ring.
- Gemstones. Centred with a stunning 10 x 6mm garnet, flanked by two VS1 white round diamonds, adding brilliance and elegance.
- Material. Crafted from 9ct yellow Fairtrade gold, ensuring ethical sourcing and sustainability.
- Dimensions. The ring set has a width of 7mm, with the inner open ring measuring 2.5mm.
- Bespoke Options. Available for custom orders, allowing for personalisation with preferred stones and metals.
~ Commissions welcome ~
If you would like to make an Untold design unique to you, please get in contact to discuss your ideas.
Video available on my YouTube channel.
Shipping Time: 1 week
Metal Purity: Solid
Liz Stovell is the founder of Untold, a small independent jewellery brand. Having trained in Hatton Garden, all of her designs are hand-finished in her South London studio. Liz's passion for minimal design and sustainability is evident in the quality of her work. Her brand, Untold, reflects her love for the stories that jewellery tells, and her desire to share those untold stories through her unique pieces.
Untold Jewellery’s Return Policy
You may return most new, unworn Untold Jewellery items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. The only exception to this is earrings for pierced ears, which cannot be returned unless faulty.
You can see Untold Jewellery’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
The Untold brand celebrates everyday elegance with a legacy. The Untold woman invests in timeless, minimal pieces that represent their independence and self expression, whilst also forging a path of conscious consumerism. She knows what she wants to say with her jewellery choices, both from a design perspective and the impact on the world around her.
Untold is a small one-women independent jewellery brand set up in 2017 by Liz Stovell. The name represents her love of the stories that jewellery has inevitably told throughout time, and her passion in helping tell those stories yet untold.
Liz trained at The British Academy of Jewellery in London's famous jewellery quarter, Hatton Garden.