Issy White's English Oak-Inspired Champagne Diamond Engagement Ring
Step into a world of natural elegance with Issy White's unique engagement ring, inspired by the stately English Oak Tree. This ring, ideal for those seeking an engagement ring that combines natural beauty with refined luxury, is a standout piece in any collection.
- Material: Crafted from 14ct yellow gold, embodying timeless elegance, with customisation options in 9ct, 18ct, and white gold.
- Design: The band's distinct texture, inspired by the bark of an English Oak Tree, adds an earthy yet sophisticated touch.
- Central Gemstone: Featuring a 3.3mm, 0.14ct central brilliant-cut diamond, exuding classic engagement ring charm.
- Accent Diamonds: Encircled by a cluster of smaller champagne diamonds, including four 1.5mm and five 1.2mm stones, enhancing the ring's allure.
- Versatility: Perfect as a unique engagement ring, offering an alternative to traditional styles, or as part of a stylish stacked ensemble.
- Dimensions: A 5mm wide band, striking a balance between boldness and refinement.
- Customisation: Tailored to fit any size, ensuring a perfect fit for that special moment.
- Production Time: Lovingly made to order, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Handcrafted with meticulous attention to detail, this engagement ring is a symbol of enduring love and commitment, infused with the charm of the English countryside.
For those seeking a distinctive and meaningful engagement ring, Issy White's creation offers an exquisite combination of rustic inspiration and diamond elegance. To explore customisation options or to specify size requirements, please contact Issy White via her Boutee storefront.
Issy White is an independent jeweller who creates handcrafted contemporary jewellery using foraged fragments of nature, cast in bronze, silver, or gold using the 'lost wax casting' technique. With almost two decades of experience and training from Holts Jewellery Academy, Issy carefully manipulates the metal to fit the contours of the human body. Based on the edge of Epping Forest, Issy's aim is to capture the essence of nature in her exquisite pieces.
Enamelled items are all individually painted by hand, with strong colours allowing the finest details to be painted. A clear resin protects the paint from discolouring or being damaged quickly.
Cut out items are all crafted by hand with intricate detail. Every letter and number has the supports needed to be strong enough for every day wear. The pieces are hand polished to a very high standard before being plated which brings them to life.
The gold and silver plating on all of our pieces not only enhances appearance but improves durability, allowing them to be worn for much longer without discolouring. All of the links used are silver soldered onto the original coin. This ensures that they do not break off whilst being worn.
All of our products come in our modern, classy presentation boxes with a certificate of authenticity making them the perfect gift for birthdays, weddings and anniversaries.
Shipping Time: 4-8 weeks
Metal Purity: Solid
Issy White Jewellery’s Return Policy
I hope you will be completely satisfied with your new jewellery. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, I am happy to offer an exchange or refund under the following conditions:
Any item that was 'Ready to Ship' can be exchanged or refunded if it is returned unworn within 15 days of your receipt of the order, in perfect condition, and in its original packaging.
I am unable to offer exchange or refund on 'Made To Order' jewellery, as it has been made especially for you.
Customise This Piece!
Issy makes all of her pieces to order at her workshop in Essex. Lots of her customers request customisations, like taking a sample from a specific tree that's special to them.
Jewellery designer and maker
Issy White has been studying and making jewellery for almost two decades.
She initially studied Photography at Bournemouth Arts Institute. After graduating with a BA Issy enrolled on various evening courses for jewellery and silversmithing. When she realised that was where her heart lay, she attended Holts Jewellery Academy in Hatton Garden for further training.
She lives on the edge of London and Epping Forest, with her partner and two children (where they spend a great deal of time with their eyes to the ground - searching for fallen treasures).