Inspired by the world of Physics, Galaxy and love, the Orbit collection is a new interpretation of minimalist and architectural jewellery. The unique octagonal ring shape represents the eight planets in our solar system. The diamonds used in this collection are set in a ring of halo that is inspired by our plant's lifelong friend, the moon.
The Orbit collection has a deeper meaning of friendship, family and love, and it celebrates those who unconditionally orbit around us and love us.
Each piece of diamond that is used in the collection is natural and sourced ethically. Our skilled craftsmen use century-old techniques to set each stone by hand to achieve the perfect finish.
The Halo ring is inspired by the very concept of halo in the physics world. Its geometric and architectural shape captures the meaning of love and support. This product is also available in 14k & 18K gold. Our jewellery is designed to be gender non-binary and enjoyed by everyone.
- Inspiration. The unique octagonal shape of the ring mirrors the eight planets of our solar system, with a ring of halo inspired by the moon, symbolizing friendship, family, and love.
- Craftsmanship. Each diamond is ethically sourced and set by hand using age-old techniques, ensuring a flawless finish and honoring the skill of traditional craftsmanship.
- Design. The Halo ring's geometric shape is influenced by the concept of a halo in physics, encapsulating love and support within its architectural form.
- Material Options. Available in both 14k and 18k gold, catering to diverse preferences and styles.
- Inclusivity. Designed to be gender non-binary, this jewellery welcomes all individuals to celebrate the beauty and depth of its design.
- Gemstones. The ring features natural white diamonds, round brilliant-cut, approximately 0.51ct, with a colour grade of G-I and clarity of VS2 - SI2.
All the pieces from EDXÚ are made with Fairtrade or recycled precious metal, and each piece of gemstone is set by hand in our London workshop. In order to stop stock wastage and better protect our environment, all the stone settings and platings are done after the orders are placed. All the designs also come in 14k or 18k gold made-to-order versions. Our jewellery is designed to be gender non-binary and enjoyed by everyone.
Shipping Time: Ready to ship
Metal Purity: Plated
EDXU’s Return Policy
We are happy to arrange an exchange or full refund within 14 days. In order for the return to be successful, the product should be in perfect condition and in its original packaging. You have a further 14 days from when authorised to physically send back the return.
You can see EDXU’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
EDXÚ is a London-based, independent fine jewellery brand that focuses on handcrafting architectural and mindful jewellery. Award-winning designer Edward Xú started his namesake brand Following the dream of creating resonating jewellery designs and inspiring others to a sustainable jewellery life cycle. The brand is loved and celebrated by The Goldsmiths' Craft and Design Council, UK Jewellery Awards and The Goldsmiths' Centre and many more.
JEWELLERY DESIGNER/ FOUNDER
Edward is a multi-awards-winning jewellery designer who has been awarded by the Goldsmiths' Craft and Design Council for his designs in 2019, 2020 and 2021. UK Jewellery Awards nominate Edward as the finalist for the Emerging Jewellery Designer of the Year 2022. He is also a selected designer for the Spotlighting exhibition by the Goldsmith Centre. Edward's unique perspective of beauty and broad knowledge of jewellery and gemstones set him apart from the other jewellery designers.