Tectonic Ring by Independent Jeweller Maud Traon
Explore the unique beauty of the Tectonic Ring, a distinctive creation by Maud Traon, a London-based independent jeweller. This piece stands out with its smokey quartz and marquise cut stones set in silver, reflecting Traon's innovative approach to jewellery design.
- Gemstones. Features smokey quartz, known for its grounding and protective qualities, complemented by elegantly marquise cut stones.
- Material. Set in high-quality silver, the ring showcases the natural beauty of the gemstones.
- Craftsmanship. Each Tectonic Ring is handcrafted by Maud Traon, ensuring a personal touch and unique finish.
- Customisation. Made to order, allowing for a personalised approach to your jewellery selection.
- Delivery Time. Please anticipate a 4 to 6-week period for the crafting and delivery of this bespoke piece.
Maud Traon's Tectonic Ring is a statement piece that embodies the artistry and creativity of an independent jeweller. This ring, with its unique combination of smokey quartz and marquise cut stones, offers an intriguing aesthetic that is both elegant and bold.
Shipping Time: 4-8 weeks
Maud Traon is an independent jeweller based in London who creates unique and vibrant pieces of jewellery. Her work showcases an unconventional approach to stone setting, emphasising the natural structure of the stones and treating glitter as a precious material. Maud's designs appear as if they have come from a magical realm, making her work truly exceptional.
Maud Traon’s Return Policy
You can return Maud Traon items for up to 30 days after purchase. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
You can see Maud Traon’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
Maud Traon Jewellery
Maud Traon is an independent award-winning jeweller based in London. Maud Traon is known for taking an approach to making jewellery that combines vibrant colours and an unusual way of setting stones. The stones are set in a manner that reflects their natural structure, glitter is treated as an equal to precious stones and the object in its entirety appears to have fallen out of a natural wonderland.
Maud's passion for colours and fascination for gems of all kinds has lead her to push the boundaries of contemporary jewellery design. Her pieces are multifaceted fireworks where non-precious and precious stones, sequin and glitter all work in perfect harmony.