Inspired by the world of Physics, Galaxy and love, the Orbit collection is a new interpretation of minimalist and architectural jewellery. The unique octagonal ring shape represents the eight planets in our solar system. The diamonds used in this collection are set in a ring of halo that is inspired by our plant's lifelong friend, the moon.
The Orbit collection has a deeper meaning of friendship, family and love, and it celebrates those who unconditionally orbit around us and love us.
- Inspiration. The Orbit collection celebrates the concepts of friendship, family, and love, honouring those who steadfastly remain in our lives.
- Ethical Sourcing. Each gemstone is natural and ethically sourced, ensuring sustainability and ethical practices in jewellery making.
- Craftsmanship. Skilled craftsmen employ century-old techniques to hand-set each stone, achieving impeccable finish and quality.
- Design. The nexus ring within the collection showcases a geometric yet asymmetrical design, connecting two rings with an emerald-cut white sapphire and surrounded by a halo of white diamonds, embodying inclusivity and connection.
- Personal Touch. The design incorporates the designer's initials, 'X' and 'Z', adding a personal signature to the piece.
- Inclusivity. EDXÚ's jewellery is designed to be gender non-binary, welcoming everyone to enjoy its beauty.
- Gemstones. The collection features natural white diamonds and a white sapphire, detailed with precise cuts and clarity to enhance their natural beauty.
Each piece of gemstone that is used in the collection is natural and sourced ethically. Our skilled craftsmen use century-old techniques to set each stone by hand to achieve the perfect finish.
Geometric yet asymmetrical, the nexus ring is a celebration of connection. The two rings are linked by an 0.26ct emerald-cut white sapphire and a 'halo' of small white diamonds, open-ended and inclusive. If you look hard enough, there are an 'X' on the front and a 'Z' on the back, which are the designer's initials. Our jewellery is designed to be gender non-binary and enjoyed by everyone.
- Natural White Diamonds
Cut: 1.2mm Round Brilliant-Cut
Carat: 0.46ct (approximately)
Colour: G - I
Clarity: VS2 - SI2
- Natural White Sapphire
Cut: 4.0 x 2.0mm Emerald-Cut
Carat: 0.26ct (approximately)
This ring is a made to order item tailored to your provided specification. Please add your ring size to the notes box.
We also recommend providing a specific size in diameter or circumference, so that we can tailor your ring to your desired specification.
All the pieces from EDXÚ are made with Fairtrade or recycled precious metal, and each piece of gemstone is set by hand in our London workshop. In order to stop stock wastage and better protect our environment, all the stone settings and platings are done after the orders are placed. All the designs also come in 14k or 18k gold made-to-order versions. Our jewellery is designed to be gender non-binary and enjoyed by everyone.
Shipping Time: Ready to ship
Metal Purity: Solid
EDXU’s Return Policy
We are happy to arrange an exchange or full refund within 14 days. In order for the return to be successful, the product should be in perfect condition and in its original packaging. You have a further 14 days from when authorised to physically send back the return.
You can see EDXU’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
EDXÚ is a London-based, independent fine jewellery brand that focuses on handcrafting architectural and mindful jewellery. Award-winning designer Edward Xú started his namesake brand Following the dream of creating resonating jewellery designs and inspiring others to a sustainable jewellery life cycle. The brand is loved and celebrated by The Goldsmiths' Craft and Design Council, UK Jewellery Awards and The Goldsmiths' Centre and many more.
JEWELLERY DESIGNER/ FOUNDER
Edward is a multi-awards-winning jewellery designer who has been awarded by the Goldsmiths' Craft and Design Council for his designs in 2019, 2020 and 2021. UK Jewellery Awards nominate Edward as the finalist for the Emerging Jewellery Designer of the Year 2022. He is also a selected designer for the Spotlighting exhibition by the Goldsmith Centre. Edward's unique perspective of beauty and broad knowledge of jewellery and gemstones set him apart from the other jewellery designers.