Inspired by the world of Physics, Galaxy and love, the Orbit collection is a new interpretation of minimalist and architectural jewellery. The unique octagonal ring shape represents the eight planets in our solar system. The diamonds used in this collection are set in a ring of halo that is inspired by our plant's lifelong friend, the moon.
The Orbit collection has a deeper meaning of friendship, family and love, and it celebrates those who unconditionally orbit around us and love us.
- Inspiration. The unique octagonal shape of the pieces in the Orbit collection symbolises the eight planets of our solar system, with a design ethos rooted in cosmic friendship, family, and love.
- Craftsmanship. Skilled artisans employ century-old techniques to hand-set each natural, ethically sourced diamond, ensuring a flawless finish that mirrors the halo of our moon.
- Material. The collection features natural white diamonds, meticulously chosen for their brilliance and clarity, set in a choice of 18k yellow gold vermeil or rhodium-plated silver.
- Design. Beyond its aesthetic appeal, the Orbit collection carries a profound symbolism of the unwavering bonds that encircle and enrich our lives.
- Versatility. With pieces like the Xavi Bracelet extending into necklace designs, the collection offers versatile options for adorning elegance.
- Inclusivity. Designed with a gender non-binary ethos, the jewellery appeals to and can be cherished by everyone, regardless of gender.
Each piece of diamond that is used in the collection is natural and sourced ethically. Our skilled craftsmen use century-old techniques to set each stone by hand to achieve the perfect finish.
The Xavi Bracelet also comes in a necklace design in 18k yellow gold vermeil or rhodium plated silver. Our jewellery is designed to be gender non-binary and enjoyed by everyone.
- Natural White Diamond
- Cut: 1.2mm Round Brilliant-Cut
- Carat: 0.27ct (approximately)
- Colour: G-I
- Clarity: VS2 - SI2
All the pieces from EDXÚ are made with Fairtrade or recycled precious metal, and each piece of gemstone is set by hand in our London workshop. In order to stop stock wastage and better protect our environment, all the stone settings and platings are done after the orders are placed. All the designs also come in 14k or 18k gold made-to-order versions. Our jewellery is designed to be gender non-binary and enjoyed by everyone.
Shipping Time: Ready to ship
Metal Purity: Plated
EDXU’s Return Policy
We are happy to arrange an exchange or full refund within 14 days. In order for the return to be successful, the product should be in perfect condition and in its original packaging. You have a further 14 days from when authorised to physically send back the return.
You can see EDXU’s full return policy at the bottom of their storefront.
EDXÚ is a London-based, independent fine jewellery brand that focuses on handcrafting architectural and mindful jewellery. Award-winning designer Edward Xú started his namesake brand Following the dream of creating resonating jewellery designs and inspiring others to a sustainable jewellery life cycle. The brand is loved and celebrated by The Goldsmiths' Craft and Design Council, UK Jewellery Awards and The Goldsmiths' Centre and many more.
JEWELLERY DESIGNER/ FOUNDER
Edward is a multi-awards-winning jewellery designer who has been awarded by the Goldsmiths' Craft and Design Council for his designs in 2019, 2020 and 2021. UK Jewellery Awards nominate Edward as the finalist for the Emerging Jewellery Designer of the Year 2022. He is also a selected designer for the Spotlighting exhibition by the Goldsmith Centre. Edward's unique perspective of beauty and broad knowledge of jewellery and gemstones set him apart from the other jewellery designers.