Issy White's Bespoke London Plane Tree Textured Band Engagement Ring
Embrace the unique charm of Issy White's engagement ring, a bespoke creation from an independent jeweller. Inspired by the natural textures of the London Plane tree, this ring is a testament to Issy White's commitment to crafting distinctive and meaningful jewellery.
- Material: Crafted from 9ct recycled yellow gold, reflecting a commitment to eco-friendly luxury, with options for 14ct, 18ct, yellow or white gold, and silver.
- Design: The band's texture, directly cast from the bark of a London Plane tree, offers an organic and tactile feel.
- Gemstones: Adorned with 13 stones, including 1 x 1.5mm diamond, 2 x 1.5mm and 3 x 1.25mm green tourmalines, 4 x 1.2mm champagne diamonds, and 3 x 1.5mm green sapphires, each meticulously grain-set.
- Versatility: Ideal as a statement engagement ring that stands out with its unique design, or as part of a stacked ensemble with other items from Issy White's collection.
- Dimensions: A dynamic band width ranging from 13mm to 7mm, designed to capture attention.
- Customisation: Available in any size to ensure a perfect fit for the engagement occasion.
- Production Time: As a made-to-order item, expect a crafting period of 4-6 weeks.
Handmade and distinct in its design, this engagement ring is more than a piece of jewellery; it's a symbol of love and commitment, imbued with the essence of nature and the artistry of an independent jeweller.
For those seeking a bespoke ring that combines the raw beauty of nature with the sparkle of fine gemstones, Issy White offers an exquisite choice. To discuss customisation options or specific size requests, please reach out to Issy White through her Boutee storefront.
Issy White is an independent jeweller who creates handcrafted contemporary jewellery using foraged fragments of nature, cast in bronze, silver, or gold using the 'lost wax casting' technique. With almost two decades of experience and training from Holts Jewellery Academy, Issy carefully manipulates the metal to fit the contours of the human body. Based on the edge of Epping Forest, Issy's aim is to capture the essence of nature in her exquisite pieces.
Enamelled items are all individually painted by hand, with strong colours allowing the finest details to be painted. A clear resin protects the paint from discolouring or being damaged quickly.
Cut out items are all crafted by hand with intricate detail. Every letter and number has the supports needed to be strong enough for every day wear. The pieces are hand polished to a very high standard before being plated which brings them to life.
The gold and silver plating on all of our pieces not only enhances appearance but improves durability, allowing them to be worn for much longer without discolouring. All of the links used are silver soldered onto the original coin. This ensures that they do not break off whilst being worn.
All of our products come in our modern, classy presentation boxes with a certificate of authenticity making them the perfect gift for birthdays, weddings and anniversaries.
Shipping Time: 4-8 weeks
Metal Purity: Solid
Issy White Jewellery’s Return Policy
I hope you will be completely satisfied with your new jewellery. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, I am happy to offer an exchange or refund under the following conditions:
Any item that was 'Ready to Ship' can be exchanged or refunded if it is returned unworn within 15 days of your receipt of the order, in perfect condition, and in its original packaging.
I am unable to offer exchange or refund on 'Made To Order' jewellery, as it has been made especially for you.
Customise This Piece!
Issy makes all of her pieces to order at her workshop in Essex. Lots of her customers request customisations, like taking a sample from a specific tree that's special to them.
Jewellery designer and maker
Issy White has been studying and making jewellery for almost two decades.
She initially studied Photography at Bournemouth Arts Institute. After graduating with a BA Issy enrolled on various evening courses for jewellery and silversmithing. When she realised that was where her heart lay, she attended Holts Jewellery Academy in Hatton Garden for further training.
She lives on the edge of London and Epping Forest, with her partner and two children (where they spend a great deal of time with their eyes to the ground - searching for fallen treasures).